February 27, 201214 yr I have to admit this was really creative and completely filled with a lot of actors helping along the way. I personally liked Matt Damon's "grapes". . .
February 27, 201214 yr And the other Jimmy Kimmel sketch that is the top search on YouTube today is his pitch to Oprah and potential new shows for her OWN network. This is also really funny. Oprah was definitely a great sport to do this.
February 27, 201214 yr I have to admit this was really creative and completely filled with a lot of actors helping along the way. I personally liked Matt Damon's "grapes". . . Pretty funny clip thanks for posting it EXPAT.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.