Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Clooney in Advocate Magazine

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

I'm a fan, but realize he's very one note. He probably plays charming better than any other actor on the planet.

But when it comes to angry, tortured, whatever, not at all.

So I'd expect to like him a lot more in The Descendents than in Ides of March. But I haven't yet seen either, just going off his past work (though it was a bit of a challenge to remember Syriana even existed...).

He was OK in Ides of March but his role was smaller. I couldn't stand the movie "Up In The Air" probably because it was too much like my life in traveling for business. So I couldn't bring myself to see The Descendants. If it had won anything, I would have seen it. Now I'll just wait to rent it.

I liked him when he played Booker, Roseanne's boss, in her sitcom in the 80's.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.