Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lots of new TV shows coming. Are you watching any?

Featured Replies

So in March there are a bunch of new network scripted dramas starting. Do any interest you?

AWAKE (starting tonight at 10PM)

SCANDAL

MISSING

GCB (I'm most looking forward to this one)

Mad Men (re-starts on Mar 25)

Other than music singing competition shows, I avoid all reality shows at all costs.

I'm really looking forward to Mad Men. Their new poster for season 5 is causing all kinds of controversy because it shows one of the main characters jumping to their death out of a high rise NY building.

post-105999-066826900 1330710307.jpg

post-105999-097119100 1330710314.jpg

post-105999-021630900 1330710322.jpg

  • Active Members

I've heard great things about Touch from a couple sources, may well watch that, or at least the pilot.

Awake sounds interesting and Jason Isaacs is usually wonderful, but something about it just puts me off. Plus it feels like it's been coming out soon for a year and a half--never a good sign.

And it's on the cursed network, even worse sign! Let me guess, he drives and raves about a Toyota in one world and a Hyundai in the other? :P

  • Active Members

Barely got through the first episode of The River. Has it been canceled yet? Do you still like it Expat? I was really looking forward to it.

I like The River. But I'm not sure I could take 22 episodes of it. But fortunately it's only an eight episode season.

I tried "Awake" and hated it. So next new one I'm trying is "GCB" on Sunday.

If I had time. Rarely watch TV these days. I recently had college interns and I didn't understand a single word they were talking to each other.

I don't know if any of you are watching "The Walking Dead" on AMC but tonight's episode was very intense. And it was also very sad!! No spoilers here but it was very upsetting.

  • Active Members

Very sad for viewers of the show.

Not to worry, EXPAT. :console: In the next episode, I feel sure that the little boy's dad will talk him through his remorse.

And no doubt the lad will go on to bag his first walker & thereby become a man, a Zombie bar Mitzvah, so to speak.

  • Active Members

What with it starting with a love triangle and all, I never got into Walking Dead... this comic raises a couple of the reasons why too:

i-tQbhFXr-X2.jpg

"GCB" cracked me up last night. That has to be the gayest show on TV now. Annie Potts had some fantastic lines. "Why on earth would anyone move from Dallas to Southern California? We have the same weather without all of the liberals!". LOL

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.