Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Not staying logged in

Featured Replies

On my iPhone, when I click "Keep me logged in for 2 weeks" during login process, I only stay logged in for about 24 hours. I never turn the iPhone off, if that would have any bearing. Advice?

  • Author

if the strategy is to confuse would-be intruders as much as it flummoxed me, it is indeed strong security. ^_^

... One is put in mind of the classic Python routine Confuse-a-Cat.

  • Active Members

Nothing to be done from the user's perspective, unfortunately. The login code on the forum is broken and has been since the redesign. Doesn't work on PC or Mac either. :no:

  • Active Members

Nothing to be done from the user's perspective, unfortunately. The login code on the forum is broken and has been since the redesign. Doesn't work on PC or Mac either. :no:

Or the various browsers, last I checked. :ermm:

I wonder if you had a desktop that you never turned off if you are signed out after a period of non-activity. That might be another option. I have one of my browsers set up to remember sign ons and passwords and another to not remember them. So I go to this site on the browser that I allow to remember signon names. At least that way I don't have to type it in every time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.