Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did Lindsay Lohan flop last night on SNL?

Featured Replies

Here is Lindsay Lohan's 'Making Fun of Herself' SNL Monologue http://t.co/zgy1LWsV

Some more videos included in this link from last night's SNL. I did like her opening and I did like the "Housewives of Disney" skit.

But the rest of the show was not very good at all. And her constantly looking at the cue cards was very distracting. But in her defense, a lot of guests do that all the time, but for some reason it was particularly distracting with her in most of her skits.

  • Active Members

Bombed really bad, whole show was a dud. Worst was the scared straight segment, with her as herself, how could that not be the least bit funny???

Much like the monolog but not in jest, the cast WAS propping her up the whole way through, she wasn't in many skits, meh.

The Romney bit (sans Lohan, I believe) was the only thing that even amused me.

  • Active Members

Some more videos included in this link from last night's SNL. I did like her opening and I did like the "Housewives of Disney" skit.

But the rest of the show was not very good at all. And her constantly looking at the cue cards was very distracting. But in her defense, a lot of guests do that all the time, but for some reason it was particularly distracting with her in most of her skits.

Yeah, housewives of Disney was a great idea, could've been a lot funnier in execution.

I don't watch much SNL but the fixed stare off camera *was* really bad last night.

  • Active Members

Lindsays Bomb was louder than Hiroshima...

She looked uncomfortable, awkward and amateurish. And obviously she couldnt even read her lines from the prompter.

The only passable part was her limited inclusion in the Hilarious Disney housewives skit, where we were reminded of the difference between Talent and NO talent....

Good Luck Lidsay, but gurl, you need ALOT of work....

She's obviously out of practice. . .

I think that the more she does she'll get back in the swing of things. People were really hard on her. But I have to say almost every guest on there uses the cue cards more than they should. I think Lindsay was working from a disadvantage because everyone was looking for a reason to criticize her. I doubt she could have done anything right that night frankly (not that I'm defending her life behavior). I do think she is attempting to do the right thing now. We'll see.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.