Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russian homophobia and the Olympics...

Featured Replies

I can understand Christians may be against homosexuality but why a communist state is against homosexuality.

Because it's note "the standard" way that's why. In a communist state everyone has to be more alike than in a Christian church it seems.

  • Active Members

I can understand Christians may be against homosexuality but why a communist state is against homosexuality.

Not to pop any bubbles, hito, but Russia dropped the communist bit about 20 years back. :console: Now they're just regular assholes.

Well Russia's political system is hard to label or classify but they still have a characteristic of a communist state... I was talking about the anti-religion attitude of a communist state.. They deny religion in most communists states yet homosexuality is also frowned at.. It goes back to my argument of "affordability"... It's not because we are more ethical and nicer than our ancestors but because we can "afford" to allow homosexuality in our society now. The affordability is a key word in my thesis and I hope to write something that could help Christians to accept homosexuality or even my friends. A new perspective written by Alfred Marshall in economics contributed a lot and produced a counter argument against Marxism. Maybe I can do the same thing.. We need new ideas and perspectives.

  • Author
  • Active Members

I can understand Christians may be against homosexuality but why a communist state is against homosexuality.

China's still clinging to the idea they are a communist state, and they have great needs in the area of population control--yet they're one of the most anti-homosexual regimes outside of Africa. Bigotry doesn't make a lick of sense wherever it pops up!

Lucky thing that I am not attracted to Russian guys. I am pretty sure that's because I saw too many Russian villains in the movies that I used to see growing up. Always a hot young American was a good guy. So for me the media really messed up my mind. I am not sure why I got brained washed so easily. Are there any other people like me?

Canada Warns Against Travel To Russia

In light of the widening campaign to repress LGBT people across Russia, Canada's Foreign Minister has warned gay citizens to be wary of travel there.

VIA JMG.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.