Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I made a right turn without checking today

Featured Replies

I was listening to NPR and it was about endocrine disrupters in plastics... I got into it so much I made a turn without thinking and a car almost hit me and changed the lane right away. If I die then I would die because of a traffic accident rather than chemicals in plastics. :(

I suspect there aren't many drivers who haven't had at least one close call with a serious accident.

Driving is one of the most dangerous things people do. :(

I'm glad no one got hurt.

  • Active Members

If I die then I would die because of a traffic accident rather than chemicals in plastics. :(

I thought you were into dying for a cause? In any case, why not put off the dying for a while? I would miss you.

Thanks MsGuy! I will be careful.

[

quote name=MsGuy' timestamp='1332116085' post='55156]

I thought you were into dying for a cause? In any case, why not put off the dying for a while? I would miss you.

You know some might say that posters around here are a endangered species ... so we need you to be very careful in the future please ^_^

Lol yes sir!

You know some might say that posters around here are a endangered species ... so we need you to be very careful in the future please ^_^

  • Active Members

Watch where you are going! Are you the pickup or the Explorer driver who almost hit me Friday while I was on a walk?? :poke:

Glad you're OK, just a reminder we all need to pay more attention behind the wheel!

Oh my JKane glad that you are fine! I think we both had our final destination moments this weekend. ^_^

Watch where you are going! Are you the pickup or the Explorer driver who almost hit me Friday while I was on a walk?? :poke:

Glad you're OK, just a reminder we all need to pay more attention behind the wheel!

  • Active Members

I was listening to NPR and it was about endocrine disrupters in plastics... I got into it so much I made a turn without thinking and a car almost hit me and changed the lane right away.

You'd think they'd have the good sense to keep such incendiary programming out of drive-time hours. rolleyes.gif

m219221096.jpg

Oh Lookin the driver is cute! It was not agitating at all. It talked about BPA and other chemicals in plastics that we use everyday. I would be agitated if they say endocrine disrupters make people gay!

Hitoallusa,

Take care of yourself please. I would be very sad if the forum didn't have your happy presence to light up its dark corners and to help me light up my life too!

gcursor

Gcursor you are so sweet. I will be careful. We need to send our green alien baby to college and see him get married. You didn't tell me when the baby is due. We need to have a baby shower too. ^_^

Hitoallusa,

Take care of yourself please. I would be very sad if the forum didn't have your happy presence to light up its dark corners and to help me light up my life too!

gcursor

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.