Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madonna's new video is out and OMFG

Featured Replies

Love the song.. love the video.. she is back and she is hot.. The video is one of her most provocative in recent years...

This is probably one of her best videos. This is the age-restricted version:

I like the song and one cannot deny the sex appeal of her dancers. However was it really nec for her to take a drag off the cigarette? I wonder how many 14y/o girls will start smoking to emulate her?

It's funny. Every single person who has commented to me about the video has brought the smoking part up. I'm sure she was trying to be artistic because she no longer smokes but you're right kids will emulate what they see.

It's funny. Every single person who has commented to me about the video has brought the smoking part up. I'm sure she was trying to be artistic because she no longer smokes but you're right kids will emulate what they see.

And I might be a little more hyper-sensitive about it because my Uncle died too young of lung cancer a few months ago. He smoked most his life but ironically had quit about 4 years prior to his passing.

I can understand the artistic cool she was going for but I just think it could have been left out and no one would have really thought twice.

It is interesting that others brought it up to you as well, at least I'm not the only one.

Too slutty and not artistic... Unimaginative or creative... I think Madonna has reached her end... You don't have to have naked, drugs and etc to sell some songs...

I think it is a very good video and very artistic. If you are familiar with her hundreds of videos, you'll realize that she is referencing back to many of her past images on purpose. I also think she wanted to do something for the gay community. After all she has major competition now with Lady Gaga in the market.

Well I think I was a bit harsh because I was not in good mood... What I don't like is promoting smoking and etc... My point is there are many ways to present a show and we don't need another Lady Gaga...

I think it is a very good video and very artistic. If you are familiar with her hundreds of videos, you'll realize that she is referencing back to many of her past images on purpose. I also think she wanted to do something for the gay community. After all she major competition now with Lady Gaga in the market.

Ha ha ha. Madonna would probably throw up if she knew she was being referred to as "another Lady Gaga". I thought that was very funny. I think there is a lot of room in the market for good talent and they are both very talented. But Madonna will never have the popularity she once had mainly because of her age which is unfortunate. But she will still sell out concerts as long as she wants to do it because of her huge fan base. And now they are all old enough to afford her astronomically high prices she charges for her concerts.

What I am saying you don't have to smoke to be cool and you don't have to all naked to be sexy..

Ha ha ha. Madonna would probably throw up if she knew she was being referred to as "another Lady Gaga". I thought that was very funny. I think there is a lot of room in the market for good talent and they are both very talented. But Madonna will never have the popularity she once had mainly because of her age which is unfortunate. But she will still sell out concerts as long as she wants to do it because of her huge fan base. And now they are all old enough to afford her astronomically high prices she charges for her concerts.

  • Active Members

I think the video looks great as well. Some fucking hot guys, and while I didn't find them hot the effeminate dancers in heels are interesting.

The team should win some kind of award for making her look hot again, great job covering the turkey-jerky arms too!

MDNA comes out tomorrow. I've had the opportunity to already listen to the entire album and it is really good (except for 2 songs which I don't like at all).

But one of the new songs is called "Gang Bang". I suspect that it will get the most buzz and the most attention. Madonna said in an interview on Friday that she has big plans for that song on tour with a big production.

One of my favorite DJ's, Tracy Young has already made a remix of "Gang Bang" and you can stream it here:

http://www.allureofsound.com/?p=25963

Watch Madonna and Jimmy Fallon on Facebook chat last night.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.