March 25, 201214 yr My go go boy friend sent me this pic with the caption: "Well FINE! I didn't want to shop there anyway!!"
March 25, 201214 yr So is this a joke or for real??? Does it mean that they will accept credit cards?? Maybe a couple of go go boys behaved badly at that store do the owner got mad???
March 25, 201214 yr Active Members Tired of people paying for couple-hundred-dollar purchases entirely in wadded up ones?
March 25, 201214 yr This pic was actually taken at a store in Las Vegas. I think it is for real, but I would love to know what triggered it. I'm sure there is a very interesting story behind it.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.