Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick S Shirtless At The Beach

Featured Replies

He has grown up to be a very sexy young man :D

post-100094-0-25821300-1332867967.jpg

post-100094-0-39077100-1332867975.jpg

post-100094-0-19486500-1332867982.jpg

he's soft in the middle, just like his father

he's soft in the middle, just like his father

I agree - he could develop a real pot if he isn't careful

He just needs to cut out the dairy for a few months and that will take off the baby fat.

Arnold Schwartzeneggar's son

He is a hottie!

  • 1 month later...

And here is his prom picture. . .

post-105999-0-18141100-1336232287.jpg

I wonder whether he has his father's accent..

Yep...see a little Arnold in the face. Love his hair in the 1st and last pictures.

I wonder whether he has his father's accent..

No he doesn't. I've heard him speak in interviews and nothing like his Dad, thankfully. It would kill the cuteness factor for me if he sounded like Arnold :D

I kinda like Arnold's voice and accent ^_^ Maybe I am got used to his voice. ^_^

No he doesn't. I've heard him speak in interviews and nothing like his Dad, thankfully. It would kill the cuteness factor for me if he sounded like Arnold :D

he's soft in the middle, just like his father

Was that intended to be a political statement?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.