March 30, 201214 yr "Call Me Maybe" by Carla Rae Jepsen. This is the ultimate pop song. It's moving up quickly on the pop chart. She was discovered by Justin Bieber and he signed her to his record label. I wouldn't post about the song but this video is cute and has a cute GAY twist at the end. . .
May 17, 201214 yr And as I knew it would happen, this song is hugely popular now and may become the biggest selling single by a Canadian artist ever. And with most popular songs a gay version has been released called "Call me Gaybe".
May 18, 201214 yr And as I knew it would happen, this song is hugely popular now and may become the biggest selling single by a Canadian artist ever. And with most popular songs a gay version has been released called "Call me Gaybe". I think these boys are "straight" and just playing. They can't lip sync worth a damn!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.