April 6, 201214 yr Active Members Lets see if the board upgrade likes Vimeo as media... If not, here's the link. Via Towle.
April 6, 201214 yr Thanks for posting this very cool ... and its nice to see the forum upgrade can handle media other thn youtube
April 7, 201214 yr Author Active Members Yeah, but the media link button is gone now, so you have to type the tag yourself: [media]whatevermedia/link[/media][/CODE]
April 8, 201214 yr Yeah, but the media link button is gone now, so you have to type the tag yourself: [media]whatevermedia/link[/media][/CODE] And I don't think most people would know this code especially since it is not even standard HTML.
April 9, 201214 yr Author Active Members And I don't think most people would know this code especially since it is not even standard HTML. Yeah, I do not get why the media button was replaced with a friggin TWITTER BUTTON. Has anybody *ever* used this? Does anybody here even twitter?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.