Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zac OOPS I Did it Again Efron

Featured Replies

Looks like he might be uncut. Oz, care to clue us all in on whether that's true?

No, he is cut. I would have tasted the foreskin had it not been true. ;)

Hmmm maybe I should write a book on that hour, I can call it Andy and Me :P

Great story. Thanks!

You know I was reading on another site that the frontal nude pic might actually be real :o

I hope real. It looked nice a penis I would be happy to suck, sit on or otherwise marry!

Oz but it looks so small.. I don't think that pic is his..

Sad to report it IS A FAKE (the dick pic that is). QC photoshop expert shows how it was done. GO to this link and scroll to the bottom of the page. http://bit.ly/HBKX42

Ha I knew it..

Ha I knew it.. It was way too small for my Zac..

One can only hope that he is a bit bigger. But he is still cute anyway. But he seems to go flat in interviews. He needs to learn to be a bit more outgoing or something. It just seems that something is missing. I can't put my finger on it.

  • Active Members

If I may be so bold as to comment on a Hollywood topic: This afternoon I saw the preview for the The Lucky One, a story written by the sappy author Nicholas Sparks. Zac stars in it, and he looks better than I have ever seen him. He is truly heart throb material however much he denies it.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming...oops, this is your regularly scheduled programming! ^_^

I've seen the same preview. He really wants to get into the Brad Pitt romantic lead category. But just like Brad, his acting is not that great. He really is like a dishrag on the screen. I hope he gets some help in acting to go along with his newly hot body.

  • Active Members

I thought you might appreciate what the NYTimes reviewer said about Zac in the Lucky One:

The film’s young man of good heart and modest background — we might call him the Gosling — is a Marine Corps sergeant named Logan Thibault. Logan has served three tours of duty in Iraq.

This may at first seem hard to reconcile with the fact that he is played by Zac Efron, a fellow barely able to muster sufficient gravitas for “High School Musical 2.” But this erstwhile teenage heartthrob is reasonably credible, all things considered. His biceps are thick, his face is covered in rough stubble, and his baby blues are fixed in the thousand-yard stare of a man who has seen some terrible things.

Well it takes time to be a good actor so time will help him out... Lucky good to see your post!

Back to the pix for a moment. Given the coy choreography of the whole series -- could it be that we've been punked?

Adam se my link above. QC not only certified it as a fake but shows exactly how it was accomplished with photoshop. Kind of interesting I think.

FourAces, we may be agreeing with each other? Your post about it def being Photoshopped made me think: did AK find it amusing to engineer the "leak" of this whole string of photos? First the tease poses, then the (faked) reveal shot, then the "whoops" modesty-towel pics. Too many cute coincidences in that visual narrative.

FourAces, we may be agreeing with each other? Your post about it def being Photoshopped made me think: did AK find it amusing to engineer the "leak" of this whole string of photos? First the tease poses, then the (faked) reveal shot, then the "whoops" modesty-towel pics. Too many cute coincidences in that visual narrative.

Oh hmm I don't think the full frontal pic was done by the Zac team as they def would have given him more there for people to talk about lol. But I agree the rest seems really well packaged by a PR firm ^_^

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.