Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Barbie and Ken behind closed doors

Featured Replies

I guess they are not as put together as they seem on TV. . .

post-105999-0-11903100-1334119462.jpg

ROFL

"...Roy tells his bud that their marriage was a failure

'Cause neither he nor Babs have any genitalia."

-- from "The Groove Tube," rap number with poses of Barbie (Babs) and Ken (Roy) going through courtship, marriage, divorce, finally standing nekked as described.

(Note to self: buy DVDs of Groove Tube and Tunnelvision.)

Look in on a hobby shop that caters to dollhouse aficionados. Fascinating all the tiny furniture, props, architectural details, etc. I used to do model railroading and I thought we were nuts, but the dollhousers put us to shame.

I love the level of detail in that photo! Mind blowing to think of all the time somebody spent on all the tiny props!

I love the detail too. Wish Ken was shirtless though :lol:

I think it would have been funny if there was another guy standing next to Ken in the mirror as well. That's how I would have staged it. LOL

  • Active Members

Look in on a hobby shop that caters to dollhouse aficionados. Fascinating all the tiny furniture, props, architectural details, etc. I used to do model railroading and I thought we were nuts, but the dollhousers put us to shame.

That does sound fascinating. And there are still 'brick and mortar' stores dedicated to it? Any in the LA area?

That does sound fascinating. And there are still 'brick and mortar' stores dedicated to it? Any in the LA area?

Think I saw one on the waterfront in Laguna Beach, back in 2008. But no recall of name or where. Try Googling; it's the kind of merchandise that is so appealing and enjoyable to see in person that there are bound to be some physical stores left.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.