Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Looks to be a powerful new documentary on LGBT aging...

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

Gen Silent

Some article or study on this subject seems to come up in here every month or so, it seems to be something many of us worry about.

wow this is so fucking sad. It made me cry it makes me scared.

This is one reason I have befriended a couple of elder gay men who are still closeted to their family and I make sure that their "other life" has meaning as well. It is so important to help when we can.

This is one reason I have befriended a couple of elder gay men who are still closeted to their family and I make sure that their "other life" has meaning as well. It is so important to help when we can.

Thats really kind of you to do that EXPAT. I think emotionally it could tend to drain some. Anyway I am sure that these guys are all the better for your friendship.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.