Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rest easy, a new Paris Hilton music single coming in June

Featured Replies

According to Brazilian website Livepass, Paris Hilton will premiere her new single, “After Midnight” featuring LMFAO, on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show in June. Paris is scheduled to perform the track at the Pop Musical Festival in Sao Paulo on June 23, 2012.

Last year, Paris said: “I have a recording studio in my house so any time I have free time I’m writing and working [on new music]. I’ve been working on this album for a really long time because I want it to be perfect. I recently changed the direction of the album. It was more pop before but now I’m getting rid of a lot of songs and going into a different direction with house music, so it will be a lot more dance and club.

Hilton’s last album, Paris, was released in 2006. The album peaked at No. 6 on the U.S. Billboard 200, and the lead single, “Stars Are Blind”, peaked at No. 18 on the US Billboard Hot 100.

post-105999-0-99369700-1337006971.png

You never know.. She might be good..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.