Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kristen Wiig graduates from SNL (finally)

Featured Replies

Kristen Wiig "graduated" from Saturday Night Live this weekend, making it official she won't be returning. The announcement at the end of the show was emotional, with the cast and Mick Jagger dancing with Wiig and singing "Ruby Tuesday." While the camera focused on the current cast, I spotted everyone from Chris Kattan to Steve Martin on the stage.

post-105999-0-49919900-1337613453.jpg

WOW I don't watch SNL much anymore but she has been with them a long time. Def time for her to move on.

  • Active Members

I watched a couple minutes of the stunt casting with Lindsay Lohan, and most of the worst episode I've ever seen about a month ago... am done with SNL. In the unlikely event of a breakout hit I'm sure the clip will be posted here, so why sit through that?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.