Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Vegas" (coming to CBS this Fall)

Featured Replies

This preview looks pretty good. It takes place in 1960 just as Las Vegas was becoming huge and how it got that way. The cast looks pretty good too. Check out this preview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuHRnqMkwXY

I agree it looks like a great show. Wish it was a summer replacement so we did not have to wait so long for it. btw I love Michael Chiklis ... his last gig on ABC's No Ordinary Family was a silly and entertaining show.

Looks interesting!

By the way - is anyone watching Magic City on Starz? I like Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

I've heard of Magic City but can't recall what it is about...?

A luxury hotel owner in Miami in 1959, entangled with a mobster partner...http://www.starz.com/originals/magiccity

Not great, but interesting. (I've only watched 3 episodes).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.