Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Halloween

Featured Replies

Boo!

post-105999-0-82942800-1351371208_thumb.

Wow that cock is a monster! I would be scared even touch it..^_^

And here is an Adam Lambert Halloween (tweeted out tonight) . . .

post-105999-0-96914900-1351396403_thumb.

I don't have to give out candies this year. ^_^

My friends getting ready for Halloween in Weho last night. They look good.

post-105999-0-42918800-1351462037_thumb.

Boo!

:lol: Awesome!

Another version of Batman & Robin though unlike EXPAT I don't know these guys :(

post-100094-0-34207200-1351480877_thumb.

FourAces don't worry we will form our own cool guy club. It will out shine them all... ^_^

Another version of Batman & Robin though unlike EXPAT I don't know these guys :(

I would like to give my candy to you MsGuy.. ^_^

LOL, I think even Hito might find some candy to give them. :flowers:

Ellen Barkin will be playing Endora (from Bewitched) on The New Normal's Halloween episode this week. That alone should be interesting to see.

post-105999-0-32986700-1351534536_thumb.

Here are two pictures of the original Endora (Agnes Moorehead) wearing the same outfit that Ellen is wearing in this week's NEW NORMAL episode. . .

post-105999-0-92374600-1351535618_thumb.

post-105999-0-79118900-1351535624_thumb.

My friend Yony while he was go go dancing last night getting attacked by a bee. . .

post-105999-0-03427900-1351550391_thumb.

My Batman & Robin friends caught the Riddler on the loose, looking for juice. . .

post-105999-0-41345800-1351550437_thumb.

Just Jared has pics of Neil Patrick Harris from his Halloween party.

post-105999-0-72681000-1351561128_thumb.

I will take it Lookin... You are so sweet... Can you go further and get me a pair of shoes annually... I will give you a piece of candy too..^_^

  • Active Members

I will take it Lookin... You are so sweet... Can you go further and get me a pair of shoes annually... I will give you a piece of candy too.. :smile:

Thanks ever so for the offer, hito, but I'm afraid the way you've been shopping it around lately your nougat might be a little dusty. :rolleyes:

450x300_nougat.jpg

Lol... ^_^ but they are full of nuts and they are good for you... It's no dust dear...

Thanks ever so for the offer, hito, but I'm afraid the way you've been shopping it around lately your nougat might be a little dusty. :rolleyes:

450x300_nougat.jpg

not to distract from the thread and HAPPY HALLOWEEN everybody

what is this treat in this picture of? it looks like it's a banana ? in caramel and nuts?

Thanks ever so for the offer, hito, but I'm afraid the way you've been shopping it around lately your nougat might be a little dusty. :rolleyes:

450x300_nougat.jpg

My friend Yony while he was go go dancing last night getting attacked by a bee. . .

(Spider)

First of all EXPAT, would you sincerely thank your friends from me for sharing that picture. I loved it and it will give me many warm nights of happiness thinking about what diabolical traps the Riddler had placed Batman & Robin in during that evening *sigh*

Second of all, I went one year as the Riddler as well however I went for realism more than anything else. I had the hat and bought the riddler cane and had spray painted my hair with 5 cans of orange (which still only gave me a dull red color but not really bright orange) and I even went so far as to look at the Tim Burton movies to see how Carey's character looked. As a result of that, I spray painted my tennis shoes green and I wore the green mask and my friend applied the black makeup to make me look like he was portrayed in the Batcave during that movie.

gcursor

My Batman & Robin friends caught the Riddler on the loose, looking for juice. . .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.