November 14, 201213 yr California by default after the Supreme Court refuses to hear the Prop 8 case and the lower court ruling stands. This could be as early as Nov 30 which is the date that the Supreme Court published today on when they will announce whether they will take the case or let the lower court ruling stand.
November 14, 201213 yr Active Members Which state do you think is next? How about a side bet on whether your home state or mine will be last? Second bet: will either of us live long enough to collect?
November 14, 201213 yr Well don't give up your hope... You are still young and the world is changing... The time will come... How about a side bet on whether your home state or mine will be last? Second bet: will either of us live long enough to collect?
November 14, 201213 yr I don't understand Indiana... Indianapolis seems to full of gay guys... I have to admit Indiana boys are hot... No wonder our EXPAT is from Indiana... My home state of Indiana will be one of the last that's for sure.
November 14, 201213 yr If I were a betting man (which I no longer am ) and taking California out of the picture as that will be a given sometime next year .. I feel we are looking at Colorado, Nevada and Oregon to be the next group of states to make love legal
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.