Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Back In The Day - Mid-Seventies

Featured Replies

Cruising Van Nuys Blvd every Wednesday night was a tradition for those growing up in SoCal. Oh so many sexy boys in their revved up motor vehicles mmmm

post-100094-0-41766700-1353136141_thumb.

  • Active Members

If waiting in line at Jack in the Box represents the 70's, I am glad that I lived elsewhere! Some other hamburger place!

If waiting in line at Jack in the Box represents the 70's, I am glad that I lived elsewhere! Some other hamburger place!

LOL you transplanted New Yorkers no nothing, nothing I tell you nothing :D:P:smile::lol:

By the way, you're dead in a few days but I bet you will taste delicious :o

And don't think you've gone unnoticed, my pretty little cupcake!

pacman1.gif . . . photo-thumb-100094.jpg

:lol: thats awesome :thumbsup:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.