December 28, 201213 yr I remain fascinated by Warm Bodies, the zombie pic with Nicholas Hoult, who wants nothing more than to not be a zombie. I don't see any way that this movie can actually be a box office hit, but it's something I really want to see, as the warped humor really resonates with me. These are the first four minutes of the movie so you can see why I it's not your typical zombie movie.
January 10, 201313 yr I still remain fascinated by Warm Bodies, the zombie love story starring Nicholas Hoult. But what I had never paid attention to was that Dave Franco was also in the movie as an overserious leader of a band of survivors, and I'll watch pretty much anything that has Dave Franco.
January 11, 201313 yr I love it.. I was a bit too scared to watch the trailer but it's about love curing the infected!!! I love it...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.