Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which Friend has had sex with the most partners?

Featured Replies

There are people who love Friends. Then there are people who really love Friends. And then there are people like Reddit user larry_b, who has tallied, tabulated, and graphed every single confirmed or implied sexual partner each of the shows main characters encountered over the course of its 236-episode run. Its impressiveand a little unsettlingif Larry actually crunched the numbers, though its unlikely anyone will check the math. At the very least, the attention he pays to nuances in the data suggests he probably knows what hes talking about. (For example, apparently Phoebe gets around more than Joey in seasons one, six, eight, and 10.)

What hes talking about, to be clear, is a lot of sex. Assigning a score of 1 to each definite or strongly suggested sexual partner and a score of .5 to each probable but uncertain sexual partner, the six friends collectively shtupped about 138 people over 10 seasons. The obvious winner is Joey with 51.5 sexual partners, which, when you actually quantify it, makes his ladies man shtick seem a little less endearing. With only 10.5 partners, the loser is Chandler. The full breakdown is belowand yes, theres actually a graph.

Chandler: 10.5 sex partners

Ross: 14 sex partners

Monica: 14.5 sex partners

Rachel: 15.5 sex partners

Phoebe: 32.5 sex partners

Joey: 51.5 sex partners

http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-wait-is-over-someone-calculated-how-many-peopl,90450/

Someone really had way too much time on their hands.

I don't think I will have sex with any of male actors in Friends... I don't know why but I'm not attracted to them...

Hmph! I could have beaten all of them when I was their age. (of course, that was in the pre-AIDS era.)

I don't think I will have sex with any of male actors in Friends... I don't know why but I'm not attracted to them...

Because they were not attractive!

...never could fathom the appeal of that show. Just annoyed me whenever I tried to watch it.

But they were funny though...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.