Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Laptop Desktop Tablet?

Featured Replies

Hey all just curious what your most used device is to play and work online?

I use a Toshiba laptop - I like the full-aize keyboard and large (15" screen) - but I'm at home most of the time. 2 years ago I bought a smaller netbook for travel. I look at tablets periodically but always end up deciding that it would essentially be a toy in my present situation.

Similarly, I don't have a smartphone - tempted, but can't really justify it. :(

I use an old no name desktop computer, my only device.

I use a Toshiba satellite laptop.

iMac, MacBook Pro, iPhone 4s for all activities across all platforms since they are all synched together.

My iPhone.. Trying to change to a Samsung phone with a bigger screen... ^_^

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.