Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

21 Day Vegan Cleanse

Featured Replies

No. I need my lean meat.

OZ there is a diet I have been looking into ... basically its 30 days of jusing. There is a awesome documentary on it taped by a Austrailian businessman however I forgot the name. The entire premise that he puts forth makes quite a bit of sense. Fuck I wish I could recall the name ... I do know I watched it on Hulu or Hulu Plus.

Anyway I would sugges you check it out if you have the time.

Found it ... its called Fat Sick and Nearly Dead (kind of how I feel) :lol:

I tried the cleanse once where you drink a concoction of lemon juice maple syrup, water and cayenne pepper. I only made it 5 days and gave up and went to taco bell lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.