Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Forgive Me As I Have (Gay) Sinned

Featured Replies

Well so much for me being allowed to carry the Gay Card anymore. I always try to support gay causes and if presented with a reasonable option take the gay friendly road.

But tonight I was weak, I looked at the devil and he winked at me ... I just could not control myself I I I I I had dinner at Chick Filet :o

Save Me!

Lol... I love Chick filet too but not have been there for a while.. They must have gay employees who are not out and the company might get things from gay subcontractor unknowingly so don't worry too much Four Aces...^_^

I am not sure if I told this story on here or not, but last year I drove across the country and I was pissed at Chick-Fil-A and I was driving from California to Hilton Head. I stopped in a Chick-Fil-A in every state along the way and pissed outside in their parking lot. :smile: Yes, I know sick but it made me feel better about the stance they had taken.

As for eating there, I have had my urges too but I have avoided them. FA: when the urge comes upon you again, I suggest just finding a twink and giving them a BJ. It always settles me down. :smile:

What Oz said. ^_^

But if fast food you must have, drive on to a Bojangle's. They have not only good chicken sammiches, but also great sausage biscuits and country ham biscuits.

Lay in a supply of stents beforehand! :lol:

  • Active Members

I hate to hold a grudge but in Chick-Fil-A's case I will make an exception. I have never eaten there and have no plans to do so.

However, that is my personal opinion and I am not pointing any fingers at anyone else. :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

I ate there only once I found the food the be bland

I'd rather eat a dick than a sandwhich any day!

But my dear, as St. Wallace Stevens said...

. . . it was not a choice

Between excluding things. It was not a choice

Between, but of . . .

Are we not gluttons? :phone:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.