Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

When is too much, too much?

Featured Replies

About 2 weeks ago I gave my e-mail address to the Andrew Christian website in response to their offer to notify me about upcoming uncensored advertising videos.

Since then I have had a minimum of 2 e-mails per day (somedays more) of nothing but ads for their underwear products. So far no video updates!

Sure, I know it is easy to delete these ads, but I think they overstep the mark with the quantity of shit they send out. It basically amounts to spam, IMO.

Anyone else found the same problem?

Oops - just got another one - making 3 so far today (on a Sunday yet)

About 2 weeks ago I gave my e-mail address to the Andrew Christian website in response to their offer to notify me about upcoming uncensored advertising videos.

Since then I have had a minimum of 2 e-mails per day (somedays more) of nothing but ads for their underwear products. So far no video updates!

Sure, I know it is easy to delete these ads, but I think they overstep the mark with the quantity of shit they send out. It basically amounts to spam, IMO.

Anyone else found the same problem?

i had exactly the same experience. I signed up for the updates several weeks ago; I unsubscribed yesterday!

I didn't subscribe for that reason. I just favorited the web site to visit occosaionally.

I don't find those ads particularly well made or interesting... I would watch it if some members post them here but would not seek them out myself... ^_^ It takes more than six packs for me to be interested in guys.. I like smart guys... ^_^

Another one came in last night making the total for Sunday, four!

I think they have a hell of a nerve.

Fashion companies are desperatly looking for valid email addresses of gay consumers - to the point where they will pay roughly a buck per email address

So, what some companies do is come up with anything that will get people to give them their email address. They aren't really trying to sell you any products, they just want to sell your email address for a buck a pop to 500 other clothing companies.

This is how that shit happens.

  • Active Members

So, what some companies do is come up with anything that will get people to give them their email address. They aren't really trying to sell you any products, they just want to sell your email address for a buck a pop to 500 other clothing companies.

Well, I sure hope OZ doesn't see this. With 26,000+ BoyToy members, each with an email address gayer than the last, even forty clothing company sales would put a million bucks in his pocket.

Pick the right ones, and he'll tee us up for a level of sartorial splendor not seen since Quentin Crisp minced down Piccadilly on his way to the Villa Gianni. :rolleyes:

quentin-crisp-21.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.