Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Grammy's 2013

Featured Replies

All I care about is that Kelly Clarkson won a Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album. She is so deserving of awards for her performance and talent.

But I have to say I was laughing out loud at Katy Perry's outfit. Even Ellen DeGeneres thought she was popping out of her top. (see first pic below)

And JLo took a dress out of Angelina Jolie's playbook from a couple of years ago and didn't do it as well if you ask me. . . (see second pic below)

post-105999-0-56317100-1360555918_thumb.

post-105999-0-11884300-1360555927_thumb.

That's more boobage than I ever want to see.

So you don't like slit and now this objection. Wherefore then your "Bi" moniker? (Not "Monica." :lol: )

Why give up half of all the opportunity?

Yesterday morning I woke up to find this short fat but beautiful girl in bed with me, and all over me. Evidently not a hooker, even.

Life is brief!

  • Active Members

I love it when folks are completely stalwart in their convictions. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

You have to admit that Justin Timberlake has swagger. . .

2013grammys07.jpg

2013grammys18.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...

Kathy Griffin mocks JLo's Grammy dress. Leave it to her always. . .

421859_10151453136098570_758487791_n.jpg​

I love it when folks are completely stalwart in their convictions. :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

For myself, I can but quote Andy Capp:

"Yes, Vicar, I have self-control, but I refuse to be a slave to it!"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.