Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Fat Guys Fantasy & Nightmare Come True Together

Featured Replies

Mmmm if you are big and love your fast food rejoice ... Burger King now delivers in about a dozen cities :smile: And McDonalds is testing delivery in a few markets :smile: Plus McDonalds is considering opening its ultra delicious breakfast menu to all hours a all stores :smile:

Of course this makes it even easier to gulp down junk food for us food addicts :(

Viva Corporate Profit!

  • Active Members

Sorry. I can think of lots better fantasies, true food porn for me:

#1: Some sweet soul bringing me a couple kilos from Sprungli of their creme fraiche-filled truffes du jour. post-122724-0-62661700-1367315324_thumb.

#2: Ice cream taster for the day at Haagen-Dazs or Ben and Jerry's.

#3: Porterhouse with all the sides from Peter Luger. post-122724-0-21214300-1367315417_thumb.

#4: Being let loose for a grazing orgy in the food hall at KaDeWe.post-122724-0-32388600-1367315304_thumb. post-122724-0-42939500-1367315507_thumb.

and my oldest B&D fanstasy of thirty years - quite, quite sick, I know!

#5: Being tied to a chair, my mouth forced open and placed under the spout where the raw egg,frozen custard from Kalt's in Milwaukee slowly oozes out of the spot and then relentlessly slides down my gullet. But to top off the fantasy, only on a day when they are having fresh raspberry, blueberry or cherry. post-122724-0-87869800-1367315474_thumb.

  • Active Members

And again, with feeling...

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.

-- Blake

For my sake, I hope that is true ^_^ But just consider what Arnold H. Glascow said about excess: Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.

ihpguy that porterhouse from Peter Lugers looks so delicious! Where I live steak and BBQ are king and have eaten at some of the best establishments covering both but always wanted to have a wonderful meal at Peter Lugers. Maybe if I ever get to NYC again I will. But dare I say I dislike NY so I doubt it :o

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.