Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBC's "Dracula" coming this Fall on Friday

Featured Replies

Coming to NBC Friday in the Fall - "Dracula" starring Jonathan Rhys Meyers. This looks good. Can't wait. He's so hot. He makes a perfect romantic Dracula.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1jVcmDH43Y

Any gay characters? It seems interesting...

With NBC's record they might as well also announce NBC's Dracula cancelled this winter :o

  • Active Members

Now there was an actor who was gay and I would have liked to have known it at the time (Raymond Burr). Perhaps everyone except me knew it. ^_^

I enjoyed Perry Mason and the characters thereon. I also remember William Talman doing a stop smoking ad while he was dying from lung cancer. Do as I say, not as I have done.

Best regards,

RA1

  • Active Members

With NBC's record they might as well also announce NBC's Dracula cancelled this winter :o

Agreed, they already put it in the Friday evening death slot. Which sucks because it looks good!

  • 5 months later...

Thankfully Ironside was cancelled. Awful show.

Meanwhile, Dracula is getting great reviews across the board and it premieres tonight on NBC.

Thankfully Ironside was cancelled. Awful show.

Meanwhile, Dracula is getting great reviews across the board and it premieres tonight on NBC.

I thought the first episode of Ironside was pretty bad, but for some reason, I watched the next few episodes and it grew on me. But of course it has been cancelled now.

As for Dracula...I enjoyed the premiere. They seem to be re-working the traditional plotline significantly. Too early to tell if it will hold up, tho. Rhys-Myers' 'American' accent grates on me a bit. (And it's hard to forget his role in The Tudors.)

It would be interesting to see HBO or ShoTime take on the character and see if they could manage to make him both sympathetic AND a monster, ala Dexter.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.