Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Is This?

Featured Replies

This year at the WSOP at least at the final tables there is a mouse like device to the right o the dealer. You might be able to see it is wired not wifi. I can tell you it is never touched or moved electronically thus itis not a camera. It does not appear to be a mic as the sound would be uneven at such a large table.

Any idea what this might be? I'm going crazier than normal trying to figure it out :lol:

post-100094-0-26313100-1371259307_thumb.

  • Active Members

It looks like a boundary layer mic to me. They are very wide angle and there may be a supplimental mic or two. But as long as there's no background noise and the dealer doesn't rake it with cufflinks or something every deal it would do a pretty good job of getting the table's audio even by itself. They're often used on stages, boardroom tables, and are even good for micing a piano.

WOW you are good. I think you nailed it. I did not feel it was a mic at first but I it makes sense now as I have never seen a boom mic or at this point the players mic ... yet the viewer can hear all the action. Thanks James it truly was driving me crazier than I am :o

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.