Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Meals

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

What was spectacular? Incredible? Like nothing else?

While posting on another thread in the politics forum, why would Edward Snowden fly from Hong Kong to Moscow, my thoughts turned to Russian edibles - of course, caviar blinis and frozen vodka - my mind then leaped to one of the best meals of my life, about 30 years ago in St, Moritz, Switzerland, at the La Marmite Restaurant for lunch, on the Corviglia, stopping for a luncheon during a beautiful day on the slopes with caviar blinis, gravlax with horseradish sauce and dill, and of course, some frozen vodkas.

  • Active Members

Yummm, the caviar blinis, gravlax and frozen vodkas sounds wonderfully delicious ^_^

Love the question even though it is not easy to answer. After some thought I can identify one particular favorite meal that does stand out in my memory. It was in Tuscany, in Arrezzo, where I had a fantastic meal that included saltimbocca with risotto, feta and truffles. I am trying to remember the name of the restaurant as it has been several years. I remember how each course was just perfect and complimented one another, each with a very nice wine pairing.

There has been many others that were equal but that one jumps to mind at the moment.

For me, it was at a restaurant in Paris and having a true food experience for the first time in my life. I was just in love with the smells and tastes of the dinner. It was one of those 3 hour meals which I normally don't do as I am more of a 4 min. McDonald's meal type of guy, but if I had the time, I'd eat fine dining each and every day!

My pan fried or baked Salmon dish. It is so good. Whenever I can get good salmon, I marinate it with my special sauce and then either bake or pan fry. I like fish to be moist and soft. That's why favorite meal. ^_^

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.