Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RED 2 movie Trailer

Featured Replies

I just saw this movie trailer on TV and I got a kick out of it because they incorporated portions of the recent Obama press conference on the NSA in the preview. This is hysterical and timely for the movie.

Well I think it will be a fun movie ^_^. I hope I could find some time to watch it when it comes out..^_^

  • 2 weeks later...

I saw the movie yesterday. I like the first one better but this one isn't that bad. The asian guy is so cute and he has a great body.. ^_^

  • Active Members

post-117726-0-25540400-1374445009_thumb.

Asian guy was indeed very hot, pretty much nothing else to recommend this movie.

IF YOU SEE IT, DO NOT DO SO SOBER!

Saw the first one at a theater that served beer, improved it immensely. This one, stone sober, was horrible. Typical phoned-in Bruce Willis, no chemistry whatsoever between him and MLP. Malkovich was stoned/drunk/phoning in as well. The 5 or so minutes of Hellen Mirren were about the only moments worth a damn other than aforementioned asian hottie.

I have the first one on blu ray still haven't got around to watching it

The first one is on TNT Sunday night at 8PM.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.