Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toning and Conditioning: as we get older; it doesn't get any easier...lol

Featured Replies

Hi, Everyone; I'm Gemini and I just turned 37....I know don't say it....But; that's life. Anywho; I work out about 10 to 15 mins a day and that's it. My key is intensity and eating right. I use very light to moderate weights and I never repeat the same exercise on same day for that duration of time period that I work out. I do about 15 to 20 reps; it's easy on the joints and helps tone and condition the muscle. Then other day's I use my punching bag for a duration of time; go swimming, go biking, go hiking: and try to have lots of sex....lol. Believe or not; sex is a great exercise...

post-127094-0-06125900-1374845471_thumb.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.