Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you Wear Cologne?

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

I use to wear chanel allure homme sport then switched to chanel blu. I get bored and rarely buy the same scent twice.

Not a "relationship" kinda guy, huh Jos ? :P

Hadn't thought of it that way; think I'll be going shopping tomorrow.

Couldn't find any store in the area that carried Marc Jacobs, so I just ordered it directly from Marc himself! Well, directly from his online store, anyway ^_^

Boy, am I gonna wow the receptionist at the office next week!

  • Active Members

Couldn't find any store in the area that carried Marc Jacobs, so I just ordered it directly from Marc himself! Well, directly from his online store, anyway :smile:

Boy, am I gonna wow the receptionist at the office next week!

EBAY has it, and also Sephora's.....

EBAY has it, and also Sephora's.....

I just meant, none of the local shops, include Sephora, had it. I was hoping to avoid mail order. :smile:

Edit: Ding! Just got an email from Marc Jacobs...order shipped already! On a fucking Sunday! Way to go MJ ^_^

i like the marc jacobs one called bang. havent smelled the others

i like the marc jacobs one called bang. havent smelled the others

The local Saks had Bang, I should check that out too.

I use Polo Blue, very sparingly. Even though it's very eighties, I still love the scent of Polo Green(the original). So many hot guys I hooked up with in those halycon days of youth wore that fragrance, and the smell still turns me on. I have a bottle, but I never wear it. I just like the memories.

Has anyone tried the new POLO RED that is currently being advertised?

I get more complements on this one than anything I own

tumblr_mragaefp5D1r16salo1_500.jpg

Has anyone tried the new POLO RED that is currently being advertised?

I haven't yet, but I plan to. When I do, I'll post what I think. I have a thing for Polo scents.

My fave cologne is Chanel Allure Sport and Fierce by Abercrombie. I find the Fierce Cologne intoxicating.. just walking by that store and smelling it gets me going lol

Just my opinion, but Abercrombie cologne smells something horrible. Just walking by that store and smelling their overpowering scent makes me gag a little

It's become the overused scent of every 15 year old on the planet

Just my opinion, but Abercrombie cologne smells something horrible. Just walking by that store and smelling their overpowering scent makes me gag a little

It's become the overused scent of every 15 year old on the planet

Can you imagine working at one of those stores, or even worse, one of the stores in the malls that sell scented bath soap and candles? Your sense of smell would be shot by the end of the day.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.