August 4, 201313 yr Say what you like about Martha Stewart, her recipes are usually very good. Real cooking, no gimmicks. Just came across her "seasonal produce recipe guide": http://www.marthastewart.com/274258/eggplant-recipes/@center/276955/seasonal-produce-recipe-guide#343472 Yummy!
August 4, 201313 yr Active Members Do you get Olathe, CO corn where you are? Kroger buys most of the whole crop but although there is a Kroger on every street corner here ( like Walgreen's) they are not every where. Best regards, RA1
August 4, 201313 yr Author Do you get Olathe, CO corn where you are? Kroger buys most of the whole crop but although there is a Kroger on every street corner here ( like Walgreen's) they are not every where. Yes! Had it for dinner tonight in fact. You mentioned it here several times, so when I saw it at our Kroger a few days ago, I snapped up several ears. You're right -- it is great. I had previously been partial to white corn but the Olathe is the best yellow I've ever had.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.