Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Fall CW shows I'm looking forward to

Featured Replies

The spinoff of "The Vampire Diaries" focusing on the original vampires:

ORIG_Poster_800px__130826192628.jpg

I'm also looking forward to this science fiction adventure:

TOM_Poster_800px__130826193453.jpg

Here is a returning CW show I'm looking forward to:

arrow_season2_poster.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...

I'm really looking forward to the ABC premiere tonight of "Agents of SHIELD". After a string of hit movies, the Marvel superhero universe comes to the small screen in a series that’s also Joss Whedon‘s first series since since 2009′s Dollhouse. After The Avengers, the world knows there are superpowered beings, aliens and a bunch of unimaginable threats. Thus, it turns to the relatively-ordinary people who work for S.H.I.E.L.D. to try to deal with these extraordinary threats.

I watched it tonight. Not as good as I had hoped, but not as bad as it could have been, IMO. I'm bothered a bit by the actor playing the team leader.

I did like the little tidbits they put in for Marvel fans - references to other characters, etc.

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT?

My favorite when they slipped in a line about a 'journey into mystery' (the title of the comic in which Thor debuted decades ago.)

  • Active Members

The pilot for Shield was kinda a mess, the agent they center on is the least interesting guy in the whole show... but I have hopes it'll get better.

Then Fox will cancel it.

Even though it's an ABC show. ;o)

I agree it was a mess because they were trying to do too much in the first episode. We'll see how it settles down in the next few weeks. I stopped watching "Sleepy Hollow" because it is a huge mess and they are trying way too hard IMO. This guy waking up 260 years later and is barely reacting to the technology around him makes no sense.

I am really enjoying the new James Spader series, The Blacklist. I love me some James Spader in the morning, noon or nighttime.

I did enjoy the first episode and it looks promising.

  • Active Members

I am really enjoying the new James Spader series, The Blacklist. I love me some James Spader in the morning, noon or nighttime.

Yep, love James Spader and the pilot was very good, action packed (looked expensive). Though iy gets a bit stupid if you think through it afterwards. And the female lead not knowing anything about her own life... But I'm looking forward to more!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.