Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

to learn Spanish

Featured Replies

I am interested in learning to communicate verbally in Spanish. However, I do not care about reading or writing the language. Do any of you have experience with an online program or one that can be learned at home?

Rosetta Stone will help you a lot.. ^_^ It's a bit expensive though..

I love Pimsleur, but I've been using DuoLingo lately and I find it to be very good.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Active Members

Say useless, how are the conversational Spanish lessons coming along? Muy bien, yo espero. I took Conversational Spanish 4 times, repeating the entry level class each time. I can get by in Spanish, but it's rather laughable. Once upon a time, while walking with a new friend in Acapulco, he told me that my Spanish was awful. But, I replied, it was good enough to get you to my hotel room! We both laughed, and he agreed that I was right.

I realize that you may not have started yet, so I posted just to see, and to encourage you to follow through.

  • Active Members

... a new friend in Acapulco told me that my Spanish was awful. But, I replied, it was good enough to get you to my hotel room! We both laughed, and he agreed that I was right.

hahahaha... spot on exemplar of "good enough."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.