Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caption this (10-17-13)

Featured Replies

-PAXP-deijE.gifAP_prince_william_jef_131017_16x9_608.jp

  • Active Members

Don't have a clever caption but am surprised to see the grandson knighting somebody! I'd assumed it was only the actual sovereign, or *maybe* her immediate heir...

  • Active Members

Maybe he is just pretending. After all, isn't that mostly what royals do these days? :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

Hmm. Should I, or shouldn't I?

or maybe just

This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedivere. Tell me again how sheeps' bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

:P

  • Active Members

And, all this time I thought sheep's bladders were used to call Scots to arms or was that drive their neighbors to distraction?

Best regards,

RA1

Oh my it's my prince William!!! Love ya.. xoxoxo

  • Active Members

Amaretto is always a nice after dinner drink. now I will always think of hito when I order/drink same. Good for you hito. :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.