May 8, 201412 yr Oz is back in Thailand, but we havent gotten one report yet...Is he is a Thai Pho coma? Have the gogo boys at one of the clubs drugged him and held him captive for their nefarious plot to overthrow the internet?
May 9, 201412 yr Well, not much to report. It is business as usual for most of Bangkok. Lumpini Park is closed as it is filled with yellow shirts. The Red Shirts have lost their Prime Minister and they are headed to the city. Not sure what is going to happen to be honest. Most of this is happening in Bangkok so don't let this deter anyone from visiting here. The country is still amazing and this is low season and I have a feeling that the boys will be needing more money to make ends meet so hop on your plane and get over to the Land of Smiles.
May 9, 201412 yr Active Members The Red Shirts have lost their Prime Minister and they are headed to the city. I've read that at least some of the northern towns have formed up Red militias (self defence groups?) and are vowing that they won't be rolled by the yellows this time around. From here, it's hard tell how much of that is alarmist clap-trap by the Western media as most reports seem to be second hand stuff and almost all is coming from Bangkok, very little from the rural areas. This is when you see the results of the massive cutbacks in foreign bureaus by the networks. I bet most US coverage is coming from unreliable local stringers through a correspondent based in Singapore. I'm sure any Bama boy with the street smarts to beat NYC at its own game can handle anything Bangkok can throw at him, so I won't worry. ==== ( TY, have you talked OZ into making you executive manager of his internet assets in his will? Just in case?)
May 9, 201412 yr I just hope you are right and I can beat out things here. My mama always told me that I could take the boy out of Bama but never take Bama out of the boy. LOL
May 18, 201412 yr Oz and his army of guys will stop any attempt to harm them. But will they fight for the red shirts? Will an Inspector Javert make it his life's work to pursue Oz? Will a musical come from it? Les Oz? Phantom of the Oz?
May 18, 201412 yr When in Bangkok, I have 2 long term boyfriends (10 years) that stay with me. They keep me pretty busy while I am here and I don't venture out too much. I wish I had a more exciting report.
May 19, 201412 yr Oz, in the past ten years, you have ventured out a lot and filed many succulent reports. So it's not the two guys keeping you in! Could it be old age? Are you broke? Has a third guy entered the picture? A woman...oh, please no!
May 19, 201412 yr Oz, in the past ten years, you have ventured out a lot and filed many succulent reports. So it's not the two guys keeping you in! Could it be old age? Are you broke? Has a third guy entered the picture? A woman...oh, please no! I didn't come for the bars this time. If I did, I would not have chosen Bangkok as I don't really care for them. In Bangkok, I like the massage places. But, I came here to relax with my 2 guys. I picked a fabulous hotel and I sent the boys to do shopping yesterday and I counted up, I have been outside my hotel 5 times in 3 weeks. One to meet a friend in Soi Twilight. One for a movie and 3 for lunch. LOL My hotel has the best gym of any hotel I have EVER stayed in. It has 3 great restaurants. I has a beautiful pool. I have 2 amazing boys that live with me 24/7. I had one boy from Pattaya come up for a bit. Why on earth would I want to leave the premises? Plus, I am getting old. LOL Firecat always tells me I am getting boring in my old age.
May 19, 201412 yr Active Members Don't worry about Oz. I'm sure the boys keep his blanket tucked in on cool nights.
May 19, 201412 yr Active Members Don't worry about OZ. It is just a little hibernation and eventually he will come out and all will be right with the world!
May 19, 201412 yr Active Members Having had a sufficiency of hibernation, Oz prepares to set the world right... or off a massage boy, whichever.
May 20, 201412 yr Active Members Close the blinds tight before you peep out the window, Oz, but that noise outside is tanks in the street. http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/05/19/thailand-army-declares-martial-law-denies-coup-underway/
May 20, 201412 yr Close the blinds tight before you peep out the window, Oz, but that noise outside is tanks in the street. http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/05/19/thailand-army-declares-martial-law-denies-coup-underway/ Boys in uniform: I see possibilities.
May 20, 201412 yr Now listen guys. The military declared martial law but has assure the people this is not a coup. LOL No coup will happen as the tanks and guns are only here to protect the duly elected officials and have another election where the people's vote will lead to another insurrection and another coup. Democracy at work guys.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.