Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Royal Palace -pick up area?

Featured Replies

My elbow.

My elbow.

 

 

I'd pay to see that.

It also would be a kindness to either give the boy money for food, or if you keep him overnight you might take him out to breakfast somewhere . . . . that is if he isn't one of those boys who thinks waking up before 2:00pm is waking up early.

 

I most certainly agree with you on this, GB. It's always been a habit of mine to take the boy out for something to refuel his energies (and mine) after the second go-round, and buy back something that'll keep just in case there's a third or fourth (most boys can't get it up for this, I don't know why...I do) and it's too late to get anything good to eat - in BKK, that's not a problem but in Hatyai or Phuket, that's not always true. Besides, if I get acceptable service, I always make sure that I give the boy at least an additional 200 Baht for taxi fare. Needless to say, if I get better than acceptable standards of service, I don't hesitate to tip much more extra - I confess I do make it very clear why he's getting the extra.

 

Xian

 

PS

Just in case anyone's curious, I never tip less than 2000 Baht if the boy does manage to get it up as many times as I do in the course of the night. The way I calculate it, at 500 Baht (or less) a shot, it's worth it.

 

PPS

My theory of 500 Baht per shot has got me into a bit of trouble at other forums before, if anyone remembers.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.