Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Want to join BOYTOY?

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

Soooo...let's try and dissect and understand this mess.

MsAnn - who, here, is really - bigvalboy - over there at the other site - and who detests Suckrates - who over there (Suckrates) is that jj-person - and over here is suckrates -who embrace one another - suggests, well something less that connecting - or honest.

Poor Lucky - he tried - but let's face it - TotallyOz's websites are complete failures - and THIS is the only one of them that has ANY traffic at all.

Gold membership for contests? LOL.

This should be expected.

Suckrates is angry.

Lucky and Zipperzone are disappointed in participation.

The most over-looked success here - is by the ones not complaining.

Calli, lets get ONE thing straight: I am NOT angry, I am Annoyed. And I never tried to hide WHO I was over "there" I said from day 1 here I was JJkrkwood, and detailed my time and struggles "there".... So if you think you have made some big revelation here, YOU HAVENT, but what you have done is continued to be a pain in the ass... In fact, YOU sound very "GLUTESY" to me !

Lucky and Zippy..... they are just "disappointing" and unhappy about Everything.

As for MsAnn, I dont know who she is or if she has another identity "there", but what I do know is that I enjoy her HERE, and if she IS Bigvalgurl "there", that would be the BEST psychotic transformation, and someone should hand her an Academy Award. Talk about being Sybil. that's a MAJOR split personality.

  • Active Members

A certain dose of vitriol keeps the forum entertaining. Perhaps TotallyOz can enlighten me, but I was not aware that a member here is obliged to read every post and know the details of every feud. Silence is a powerful weapon.

Callipygian, for someone who has only been a member less then a year

You're right truthteller. Your three historical posts here have shamed me. What could I have possibly been thinking?

It is fascinating, however, how MsAnn and Suckrates have such an intersection of the twilight zone here.

Did I really out them?

Yawn.

You're a little bit late to the party - just sayin.......

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.