Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Google's Project Fi

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

I got an invite too and was considering it, but I didn't want to pay so much for the phone nor have such a big phone. I still like my Nexus 5. Now in a couple months when the new Nexus 5 comes out and is compatible, it'll be pretty tempting.

But I also used my invite to call AT&T's cancellations line, point out I'd been a member for damn-near ever and was about to switch to Fi. Pretty good results.

Fi's prices and services seem pretty cool but having to rely on Sprint/T-mobile--even together... AT&T is no prize but it works a hell of a lot better than T-Mobile, I've seen with my friends who switched. Still, once there's also plenty of qualified WiFi spots...

Will probably get the new Nexus 5 anyway... then we'll see.

  • Active Members

I wonder how long 'til/if they'll open up to non-Nexus devices. The One Plus 2 and the new Motorolas sound interesting--until I remembered they'd keep me from having the Fi option.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.