Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whatsapp video-conferencing ....

Featured Replies

A new way of obtaining some audiovisual stimulation from your fave studs to tide you over between visits? ;)

 

IMG_0574.JPG

Look up and install the app Whatsapp on your phone. Everyone in Brazil (and countless worldwide) uses it for calls, texts, images, brief voice messaging, and now video calls, thru the internet. Free and saves on long-distance charges, etc. I find the new audiovisual feature for the phone easier than skype or face time, which may become obsolete for those who favour Whatsapp. Others may have different views ... I do not profess to be an expert. All I am saying is I can now add videoconferencing to the "keeping in touch" menu with my Brazil contacts. 

  • Active Members

aaah, ok.   i already have whatsup....  and i am talking to my friends there....

i was thinking that you plan a multi link on whatsup....  of members here....

 

Perhaps Whatsapp will proliferate more in the Northern Western Hemisphere now with video-conferencing accessed so easily right through one's phone contacts. 

Apparently, Booyah used in conjunction with Whatsapp, might allow group video calls like can occur in Skype, but that is getting too complex for my position on the learning curve ... moreover, my iPhone screen would get too crowded. 

  • Active Members
57 minutes ago, bobbalino said:

Apparently, Booyah used in conjunction with Whatsapp, might allow group video calls like can occur in Skype, but that is getting too complex for my position on the learning curve ... moreover, my iPhone screen would get too crowded. 

WhatsApp video calls only works on Android. It's not supported in OS, meaning no iPhones.

https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/android/26000026

 

My personal fitness trainer and I were hamming it up during my workout with him yesterday. My iPhone, his Android. Maybe it is because the app was upgraded just recently? I only yesterday initially noticed the camera icon and used it successfully. 

Addendum... SolaceSoul, your link actually describes iPhone compatibility iOS8+

I cannot believe I am correcting someone. Has my dream "Me talk tech-y pretty some day" come to fruition? ;)

Tomcal, you are back in Merida, I believe. Have you used Whatsapp AV with your namarado(s)?

I'm not sure about Portuguese, but it's great for Thai. My BF is Vietnamese and I can communicate with all his friends with it. 

Its a Chinese ap, so I have never looked up how many languages it covers. 

I get to Merida tonight sitting at Houston Intern'l waiting for my flt   I use google translater and it works well for portuguese and spanish! Or at least the guys understand enough that i am happy! :-)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.