Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Getaway to Colombia next Sept.

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

I'm really excited for my next trip to Colombia although is not my first time there.

If any of you guys, is planning to be there the second half of September and want to share a beer or just travel tips, let me know. I do speak spanish, so may be I could be of any help.

I'll be in Bogota 2 or 3 days, in Medellin 5 days and as I don't know Cali yet, I think I could give it a go (caleños I mean).

You two can help and play with each other.

Please let us know how it turns out.

  • Author
  • Active Members

:devil: Reading snwbrdr posts I dare say I'm not his target, and I wouldn't play with myself when that kind of hunk is around! :P

  • Active Members
On 07/17/2017 at 5:22 PM, snwbrdr015 said:

haha, but  I'm happy to team up in the hunt @branleur!!!

Image result for bloodhound hunting

"There's a good one just up ahead. I can smell him from here."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.