November 26, 20178 yr Active Members The shooter was hunting and thought she was a deer. Welcome to America! NY Times Article
November 26, 20178 yr Active Members Do you think that the deer community will react strongly to this sad news?
November 27, 20178 yr Growing up in Alabama, I had a friend who was shot deer hunting and I was once shot at when I was a kid. I also had one friend blow his finger off while hunting. A true shame. I hated every moment of my hunting years (4 to be exact as that is how long my mother stayed married to the deer hunter) but once out, I never went back again. I much prefer hunting for sexy lads in gogo bars. Much more my speed.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.