Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A video from Sao Paulo

Featured Replies

  • Author
On 12/29/2017 at 2:33 PM, floridarob said:

Nice that you're still in Touch with him, he was funny.

Yes, Danilo has been very good to me since I first met him. He is a very sweet and kind young man. When I am in Brazil, I have always met up with him and laughed and had fun.

 

2 hours ago, Lucky said:

I should add that I think the video is spectacular! The Sao Paolo Chamber of Commerce would be proud to show it

I know he will be pleased to hear that. He said the next one he makes, he will do English Subtitles.

  • Active Members

Love the video, but the concept confuses me. As an Argentinean, all the things the script is demystifying about São Paulo, are actually things we think about Brasilia. No Argentine would say São Paulo has no history, culture, things to do, etc.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.