Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selling Yourself

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

Many years ago there was a bar on Folsom Street in San Francisco named the Stud. Not the current one. This one had a trough for a urinal, and it was easy for anybody to stand outside the toilet and watch guys pee. One night I was doing just that, and someone came in and placed a glass under me. So naturally I continued peeing. When I went back into the bar, he was standing there drinking my pee. He never acknowledged me in any way, but it was an odd pleasure to see someone drinking me. I thought that perhaps I could bottle the stuff and sell it!

There is a market for anything, as one of our prominent members seems to have discovered!

Purple-Unicorn-Snot-Body-Gel-17-oz-root-

8 hours ago, Lucky said:

Many years ago there was a bar on Folsom Street in San Francisco named the Stud. Not the current one. This one had a trough for a urinal, and it was easy for anybody to stand outside the toilet and watch guys pee. One night I was doing just that, and someone came in and placed a glass under me. So naturally I continued peeing. When I went back into the bar, he was standing there drinking my pee. He never acknowledged me in any way, but it was an odd pleasure to see someone drinking me. I thought that perhaps I could bottle the stuff and sell it!

There is a market for anything, as one of our prominent members seems to have discovered!

Purple-Unicorn-Snot-Body-Gel-17-oz-root-

It’s fascinating how two people experiencing the very same situation could walk away with totally different stories to tell. :rolleyes:

  • Author
  • Active Members

No doubt Larstrup has an interesting point of view on this. He usually does, so I look forward to hearing it. He is not a fan of mine, so I expect that perhaps his response...has nothing to do with me?:rolleyes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.