August 31, 20188 yr Im in portland oregon, and ANY boy search I do, ZERO results... No matter Which selections I make or DONT make, literally NOTHING comes up, NO RESULTS.. Is this a glitch? Or are there literally NO boytoys anywhere NEAR portland? Help please?
September 1, 20188 yr On the front end, what is your location set to? If it is set to Portland, it will yield those closest to you. I just tested it and a page load but not zero results. However, it does show distance and not city information.
September 1, 20188 yr Yeah when I expanded to 500 miles, turns out the CLOSEST is like HUNDREDS of miles away... So NO cute boytoys are in portland it seems, at least NOT on this site!
September 1, 20188 yr Active Members 2 hours ago, professorjpj said: Yeah when I expanded to 500 miles, turns out the CLOSEST is like HUNDREDS of miles away... So NO cute boytoys are in portland it seems, If you click on the below link, you will find 50 escort guys advertising in Portland - right now - https://rentmen.eu/gay-pornstars/portland/?page=2&searchView=list&searchKeyword=&escorts=1&masseurs=1&rates-max=5000&rates-min=0&age-max=80&age-min=18&cock_size-max=24&cock_size-min=4&height-max=15&height-min=1&weight-max=41&weight-min=1&hashtags=[]
September 2, 20188 yr On 9/1/2018 at 12:14 AM, mvan1 said: If you click on the below link, you will find 50 escort guys advertising in Portland - right now - https://rentmen.eu/gay-pornstars/portland/?page=2&searchView=list&searchKeyword=&escorts=1&masseurs=1&rates-max=5000&rates-min=0&age-max=80&age-min=18&cock_size-max=24&cock_size-min=4&height-max=15&height-min=1&weight-max=41&weight-min=1&hashtags=[] YUM
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.