February 5, 20197 yr Active Members I was thinking of going to Rio over the Easter holiday weekend. I was curious if that is a good time to travel to Rio with crowds , holiday closings , prices etc . Thanks !
February 5, 20197 yr Many of the working guys are with their families on the Friday thru Sunday weekend. wouldn’t be my choice of time to go...and 117 is closed on Mondays i think you would have at least 4 consecutive nights of no sauna activity
February 6, 20197 yr I remember going to Lagoa on Easter MANY years ago with another board member that I used to travel with..... he said we should have brought along game of checkers, it was that boring and empty.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.